Delta Waterfowl is excited to announce the following job opportunities:
Web Communications Specialist
Delta Waterfowl is looking for a creative communications specialist to manage and produce content for the foundation's web and social media platforms.
The webmaster is responsible for maintaining the currency, effectiveness and impact of Delta's digital platforms. Working closely with members of the communications team, the webmaster engages Delta members, and potential members, through interactive and dynamic digital content.
- Assists in the design and production of all digital content (website, social media, internal and external communications products).
- Oversees content management of communications, marketing and membership material on a daily basis.
- Collaborates with all departments to ensure material is relevant and timely.
- Manages social media on daily basis.
- Designs and publishes bi-weekly eNewsletter.
The web master thrives in a complex, deadline-oriented environment. Skills include practical and theoretical knowledge of multi-platform communication technologies.
Content management skills are consistently in front of rapidly developing information technology. Functional web design skills are an important element of the webmaster's contributions. He/she also has appropriate writing and video editing skills for short, web-based items. The successful candidate will have an affinity to the outdoors, conservation and the world of waterfowl.
Delta Waterfowl Foundation is a leading North American conservation organization, tracing its origins to the birth of the wildlife conservation movement in 1911. The Foundation supports research, provides leadership and offers science-based solutions to efficiently conserve waterfowl and secure the future of waterfowl hunting. Delta Waterfowl is based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and Bismarck, N.D.
Please send resumes to,
Delta Waterfowl Foundation