Hunt Annual is ‘Steak and Cake’ For Duck Hunters
Posted on 08/12/2015
Are you ready? Early goose seasons start any day now, with teal season speeding ever closer on cupped wings.
Before you head out to the shed to rig decoys or rush off to the sporting goods store to stock up on shotshells, crack open the Delta Waterfowl 2015 Hunt Annual. You won’t find a richer collection of duck and goose hunting stories in a waterfowl magazine.
• Tips and tactics — We share excellent advice about hunting small water, decoy placement and how to improve your shooting. And Kyle Wintersteen serves up sage suggestions to help you take advantage of sky-high gadwall populations.
• 2015 Flight Forecast — We present the most comprehensive analysis of duck numbers you can find, explaining how water conditions will affect your hunts this season. We even break it down by flyways just for you.
• Hottest New Gear — We profile the best in new waterfowl products, from shotguns, shotshells, choke tubes, decoys, calls, blinds, boats, mud motors, camouflage, clothing, retriever accessories and a host of other duck blind necessities.
• Destinations — If you like to travel to hunt, let us take you there. We’re hunting geese on Hudson Bay, mallards in South Dakota and Saskatchewan, specklebellies in Kansas, redheads on the Gulf Coast and eiders in Alaska. If that isn’t enough, we reveal six more hot destinations in our special travel section.
• Bands — Yes, bands. Not just any ol’ bands. We have Jack Miner bands, the story of how one man changed the course of waterfowl management by putting numbered metal rings on the legs of ducks and geese.
The Delta Waterfowl Hunt Annual is what we like to call our “steak and cake” issue. If you like to read about duck and goose hunting, you’ll want to have this magazine.
The only way to get Delta Waterfowl magazine is to join The Duck Hunters Organization. If you are a member, thank you for your support. Your Hunt Annual is in the mail.
To join Delta Waterfowl, call (888) 987-3695 or click here.